Play this free Christmas quiz!
The Christmas quiz is great fun perhaps you can add it to your list of games to play at Christmas?!
The whole family can join in the fun of our Christmas Quiz - family, friends colleagues or google efforts are invited / encouraged.
A new set of questions will be submitted daily and answers revealed the following day, so don't forget to keep a note of your answers (or leave a comment below) and let us know how well you do:
1. What did Bart say when Marge suggested a family outing?
2. We are all in the gutter but what are some of us doing?
3. Name the famous Christmas movie which was in New York.
4. What was the combined age of death of Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain
5. What is special about 8,549,176,320
6. What letter does the Christmas candy cane resemble?
7. If you spell out numbers, how far do you have to go until you find the letter 'A' [excluding an A in the word And]?
8. What is the slogan for the Eskimo lottery?
9. Who said: Life is a lemon and I want my money back?
10. What Christmas song includes Glory to the newborn king.
Send us your answers, all for fun, leave your comments below.
Come back tomorrow to check out the answers.